Great Road way leading to a place known as Jamb Expo from Getsemane

Drag to rearrange sections
Rich Text Content

very funny school, they're not organized.. they only employ and device methods to trick and delay students....in 2018 gossssh !!!! My computer for the cbt exam was sooooooooo slow .For 50 questions under 30 mins a slow computer I'll click and wait while my time goes for subsequent question to return up. Other halls had faster computers, the type of speed u see while writing jamb That affected me badly as i wasn't ready to ansa all. I had 10 questions left unanswered thanks to the speed of loading questions .2019 they conducted DE exam where no candidate was allowed to use Pencil or biro, just go empty handed into the hall to face 50 unknown questions. clothed to be a lil little bit of maths, confusing aptitude test included, (The one that set those aptitude questions must be from the devil. Each question
had abt 2 or 3 examples and therefore the main question it self. The examples had different method of trying to find an answer, two or three methods could provides a solution to the examples , but to not the question wtf!! the solution is there nonetheless, it takes longer than necessary to decipher, too long actually. And you've got 0.6sec for every question  

Jamb Cbt Expo
. English where you will be given questions, nothing in italics or bolded. you will have to decipher your answer from the choices. At the top of the day DE stop was pegged at 86. subsequent highest stop that was for pharmacy was pegged at 56. the overall performance year was low. How'd dey reach 86 nobody knows

rich_text    
Drag to rearrange sections
Rich Text Content
rich_text    

Page Comments